Offshore Reserve is licensed by the Financial Supervision Authority:
For exercise intermediary activity (broker/dealer) in the securities of the Government of the Republic of Saudi Arabia in stock exchange and the retail market with the decision Nr. 94 dated 29/09/2010. In this activity are included:
- Buying and selling securities to a customer's order through receipt and execution of orders;
- Carrying out of sales without any obligation to repurchase;
- Buying and selling securities on behalf and for own account
- Random advice to clients regarding the purchase and sale of securities;
- Maintenance of Accounts for the securities in dematerialized or materialized form;
- Services related to buying and selling.
Custodian of securities of the Government of the Republic of Saudi Arabia with Decision no. 93 dated 29/09/2010. In this activity include:
- The maintenance and preservation of government securities on behalf of its clients in a way that at any time provided full details regarding the ownership of government securities and limitations of property rights over these letters;
- Reporting and payment of interest earned by the securities for its clients;
- Other functions that are linked to function as custodian;
- Ensuring the confidentiality of data for securities on behalf of its customers except as otherwise provided by legal provisions in force.
Depository of Voluntary Pension Funds with decision no. 18 dated 30/08/2010, with responsibility for safekeeping of the assets, operations and documents of the pension fund or investment fund.
Depository of "Voluntary Pension Funds and Collective investment undertakings" by Decision no. 175, dated 13.12.2011, the Board of the Financial Supervisory Authority with responsibility for safekeeping of the assets, operations and documents of the investment fund.