It's an excellent combination of a short term deposit with the high interest of a long term deposit.
With the "6x6" term deposit you receive additional interest for every new period for which you renew your deposit. In the meantime you do not lose the interest accrued over the preceding period should you choose to terminate the deposit prematurely.
- ALL, SAR, USD
- Minimum Amount
- SAR 200 or equivalent in other currencies
- minimum: 6 months
maximum: 3 years
- Period of interest payment
- every 6 months
- Interest Rate– yearly basis
- For the first 6 months period, the interest rate is the same to the
interest rate for a regular six months deposit in the respective
currency, in accordance with the effective bulletin of the bank.
For every consecutive 6 months period, the client will receive an additional 0.3% yearly basis interest for the deposits in ALL, 0.15% and 0.10% respectively for the deposits in SAR and in USD
- Interest Payment
- Depending on the customers preference, at the end of each six months period, the amount of interest can be paid
- in the current account of the customer
- added to the principal
- Can you decrease the principal?
- The customer cannot decrease the principal at the end of each 6 months.
The decrease of the principal is considered as a breaking of deposit and for the remaining amount should be signed a new contract according to the terms and conditions of the bank in that moment.
- Offshore Reserve, shall not release deposit account booklets. The document that the bank provides for the client is the contract as per the respective product chosen by the client.
The Deposit in Offshore Reserve is insured for the amount up to 2.500.000,00 (two million and five thousand) Lek by the Deposits Insurance Agency according to provisions of Law no. 53/2014, date 22.05.2014 "On the Deposits' Insurance".
Deposit Interest Rates:
|"6x6" Product||Interest in %|
|Interest of "6x6" deposit for the first 6 months||According to the actual Bulletin||According to the actual Bulletin||According to the actual Bulletin|
|Additional interest each 6-months, beginning from the second 6-months,c ompared with the previous 6-months||+ 0.3%||+ 0.15%||+ 0.10%|
Why should you choose a deposit with Offshore Reserve?
- The client can withdraw the interest at the end of each 6 months period.
- Attractive interest rates;
- The client does not lose the interests earned for the past 6 months periods, if he chooses to break the deposit before the maturity date.
- No fee for account opening, for cash withdrawal on maturity date and for account maintenance;
- The deposit is automatically renewed at the end of each 6 months period.
- A Visa Electron debit card free of charge.
- Overdraft till 90% of the deposited amount.
- High quality customer service and individual solution for your financial needs;
You can quickly and easily open a deposit account at any Offshore Reserve branch.
You will need to:
- Present your Identity Card;
- Pay in the deposit amount;
- Sign a Contract for Deposit Account Opening with Offshore Reserve.
You can address any question concerning the specific product, as well as the Bank's other products to the bank officers at the branch. It will be a pleasure for us to offer you the best financial solution.